Advice and Support
Learning Plan Assessments
Workplace Needs Assessments and Support
Small Group Lessons
Lessons in schools
Staff training in schools and workplaces
All our services are available to all ages and abilities
Subjects we support:
Study and Revision Skills
Essay Writing Skills
(We support all GCSE, A-Level, Further & Higher Education subject study skills)
Mon – Friday
Click on the links below –
MOVEMENT & MUSIC
We work in partnership with Barnsley Music Services to provide affordable music tuition and starter kits.
Movement and Gymnastics – We work with Barnsley Premier Gymnastics Club to prove affordable multi-sports and movement classes.
Our prices range from £4-£30 per hour. Bursaries, funding and scheme-combination prices may applied.
Screening & Assessment
– Carried out by our Chartered Educational Psychologists
– Carried out by our Certified Specialist Assessors
Skills Profiles and Screening Assessments
English, Maths and Learning Skills Profiles and Screening Assessments help learners understand their strengths, weaker areas and make recommendations about how to improve their learning.
– Carried out by our Qualified Specialist Assessors and Teachers
Our prices range from £135-£500. Bursaries, funding and scheme-combination prices may applied.
What to do next
Get in touch and discuss which services are right for you.
for pupils and student of all ages & those with workplace needs
Our clients receive tailor made learning plans and lesson that cover all subjects and skills, including:
1. Literacy Skills – Phonics, Reading, Spelling, Writing and Speaking and Listening.
2. Maths Skills – Number Knowledge, Counting, Times Tables, Problem Solve and GCSE Maths.
3. Study Skills – Memory Skills, Revision Techniques and Editing Skills.
4. Subject specific skills for SATs, GSCEs, A-Levels and Degrees.
5. Proof Reading – We offer proof reading for DSA funded students, workplace funded clients, privately to individuals and also through our Workplace Staff Support Scheme.
6. DSA funded tuition for higher and further education students.
7. Workplace referral funded tuition and consultation.
Our prices range from £15-£50 per session. Bursaries, funding and scheme-combination prices may applied.
APPRENTICE ASSESSMENT SERVICE
We are soon to be an Apprentice Assessment Organisation. We work with the trade industry, administrative services, sports clubs and many small and large businesses.
We support our businesses to access government grants that cover most if not all costs involved.